Photography is the documentation of life, once that shutter has clicked, the moment has passed and history is made. Some may be familiar with project 365, a simple concept, take a photograph everyday for 365 days. This blog is an extension of the project; the goal is to keep photographing every day, who knows how long? It is an excellent archive to look back on, see how things change. Change can be subtle, such as different coloured flowers being planted each year to a changing landscape with buildings being demolished and new ones built. This blog archives life’s diversity and my encounters.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Katy Perry

llll






















Katy Perry Releases New Perfume

By Corey Lablans Photography


Thursday, June 30th I decided to visit my aunt in Toronto. Had no idea what we were going to do for the day, so both of us jump on the TTC and headed downtown. I rarely visit Toronto, so everything is new to me. After lunch we headed to Dundas square. Being a photograph I always have my camera with me and notice a crowd gathering. Asking a few security guards what was going on I found out Katy Perry was there making an appearance as she was there releasing her new perfume “Purr.” Always good to be prepared when heading out to explore!!

To get more on the beauty product visit: http://www.katyperrybeauty.com/#/home


Thursday, June 30th, 2011 - Katy Perry sits on a sofa at Dundas Square last Thursday afternoon as Nicole Holness of MTV interviewed her during Perry’s release of her new perfume “Purr.” (Photo by Corey Lablans/Freelancer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive